Ilash designer lash extensions
Eyelash extensions are individual false eyelashes that are applied to the natural eyelashes. They extend existing lashes in both length and thickness to give a fantastic new look. They will enhance the appearance beyond expectations because they will look bigger, wider and brighter. With Ilash designer eyelash extensions we can create glamorous full lashes that look natural. The lashes come in various lengths and thickness and are manufactured from manmade polyester fibre, shaped to mimic the natural eyelash and adhered to the natural lash using a specialised adhesive.
Iappeal eyelash lift & Shape
Iappeal is both a complementary and alternative treatment to eyelash extensions. It lifts lashes from the root and can be used by itself or prior to the eyelash extensions treatment. It can be used to straighten overly curly lashes or used to curl overly straight lashes, and creates a lash that looks, longer, uplifted and widens the eyes. The results last up to 8 weeks.
- Please ensure a patch test has been carried out 24 – 48 hours before your appointment to reduce the risk of allergic reaction. Without a patch test your treatment will not go ahead.
- Remove contact lenses
- Avoid wearing heavy eye make up
- Fair lashes should be tinted prior to appointment
- Avoid swimming, saunas, steam rooms for 48 hours
- Avoid direct contact with water for 24 hours
- Avoid excessive heat
- Avoid rubbing the eyes and do not pick or play with lashes
- Comb lashes gently each morning
- Resist the temptation to pull at your lashes
- Be careful when drying your face and blot the lashes gently to remove moisture
- Do not use eyelash curlers
- Avoid wearing mascara (unless specifically for eyelash extensions)
- Use an oil free make up remover
- Keep eye are clean to avoid infection
- Try not to crush eyelash extensions when sleeping
- Do not touch but keep eye area clean
Contraindications (reasons that your treatment would not go ahead)
- Eye infections
- Recent eye surgery
- Watery eyes
- Hay fever
- Eye sensitivities
- Eye rubbers
- Prescribed eye medicine
How long do they last?
How long is the appointment?
Lash infill – 1 hour
Iappeal – 45 mins
Party lashes – 30 mins
Eyelash tint – 30 mins
Eyebrow tint 15 mins
Working with eyelashes is a meticulous process and requires patience and concentration to create the perfect set of lashes. Clients are invited to lie down and relax while the procedure is taking place.
How are the eyelash extensions applied?
How are the lower lashes held down?
Do eyelash extension cause harm to my lashes?
Can I still wear eye makeup?
Can I curl or perm eyelash extensions?
I had eyelashes applied a few days ago and some have fallen out already – why?
What are infills, why do I need them and how often do I need them?
Can I open my eyes during the procedure?
Can the lashes be removed?
A mandatory patch test is required for all eye treatments except if the treatment has already been carried out by Ora beauty within 6 months and if there have been no changes to medical history within this time. A patch test is required even if the client has had the treatment many times at a different establishment. Different salons use different products with different ingredients, an allergic reaction could occur at any time. Ora beauty takes your safety seriously.
EU manufactured adhesives
Unfortunately, there is an increasing importation of so called “medical grade” adhesives from Asia which can cause client and therapist reactions from puffiness and red eye to serious infections such as conjunctivitis, all our adhesives are made in the EU to reach EU manufacturing standards.
Ilash designer products are extensively tested and are safe for both clients and therapists. Ilash adhesives and remover are manufactured in Europe to EU standards thereby ensuring compliance with the EU 2004 Cosmetic safety regulations and the very latest EU REACH legislation. The EU REACH regulations are designed to prohibit the import of non EU manufactured chemical products for use on the human body. Despite being falsely claimed as “medical grade” these imported Asian, Australian and American adhesives and removers are in fact generally based on industrial formulas and widely reported to be causing increasing incidences of severe client reactions ranging from red eye and puffiness to sensitisation and even conjunctivitis.
Eye lash & Brow Tinting
Eyelash & Brow tinting is a procedure that darkens the brows and natural top & bottom lashes. Lashes can be tinted, black or brown depending on the desired look you wish, while colours can be mixed to tint the eyebrows to achieve a very natural blended look.
Lash tint will give the effect of longer fuller lashes as the lash is almost always lighter at the root and tip. A brow tint adds definition to frame the face. Eyelash & Brow tints are great for accentuating natural features.
Before & After care
- Remove contact lenses
- Patch test must be carried out at least 24 hours before (unless the same treatment had been carried out at Ora beauty in the last 6 months
- Do not rub the eyes after treatment
- Avoid chlorine, sauna, steam room & UV for 24 hours following the treatment
- Seek medical attention immediately if any reaction occurs
What is the procedure?
How long do the results last?
Is eyelash tinting safe?
Can I wear mascara after having my eyelashes tinted?
How long does it take?
Return to Home Page